Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Birthday Outing

Yesterday we had a family get together, although my mom and dad were not around. It was my youngest brother's birthday that we celebrated at Panay beach. I rented a cottage large enough to fit a big family. It costed me 250 PHP for the cottage. For me it wasn't so bad, as we had a comfortable place to stay during our outing.

I and my cousin prepared some food to bring to the beach. I cooked the rice while my cousin cooked the Pancit Bihon. The birthday celebrant helped out too. He grilled the four fishes I got from the market. I made chicken adobo.  My cousin gave us plenty of bread, as she's a baker.

At the beginning, the birthday wasn't fun because everybody was busy holding their phones. But when the other invited relatives arrived, we started to eat and talk. We stayed until 5pm on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment