Sunday, August 13, 2017

Cebu Pacific's Bad Service

I remember my first flight of my life was with Cebu Pacific. Since then, whenever I fly, I always book Cebu Pacific, since their ticket is always cheaper than the other airfares. The only problem with Cebu Pacific is that it is an unreliable airline. There are always delays or changes in flights, for instance suddenly your afternoon flight leaves already in the morning. That's not good for people on tight schedule. Cebu Pacific already got fined several million Peso by the governmenet for the flight delays.

Why I'm talking about this issue now? Because it just happened again: I had my ticket booked a week ago and yesterday I received a text from Cebu Pacific saying that my flight is changed. Instead of a relaxed daytime flight, I need now to be at the airport in the middle of the night. Next time I might not take a flight with this airline anymore, allthough the ticket is very affordable with Cebu Pacific.

No comments:

Post a Comment