Sunday, August 6, 2017

Have a good day

Good Morning to all! What are your plans for today? I have mine already! Since I don't have classes today, I will just go to the mall and look around and see whether I find something I would love to buy. Well, it is really nice to shop this time because everything is on sale at least for the rest of this month. If you are tight on money, like myself, having goods on sale is always good. As I am still studying, there's no way I would spend money on things easily. Even if I liked something, I don't just get it right away. But sometimes I love to spend money to random things.

Anyway that's my plan today. Maybe I will watch a movie, I'm not sure what is out in the cinema though. I hope there's at least a new movie today. Hopefully it is not boring. It's really a nice day, I better not spoil it.

No comments:

Post a Comment