Monday, August 14, 2017

Happy 18th Birthday to my brother

Good morning everyone! Today is my brother's birthday. He just turned 18. Time flies so fast. I remember when he was just a baby. Now he is grown up into an amazing person. I love him dearly. He is my partner in crime. Yes, I still call him baby brother sometimes, because he is. He is my youngest brother and he will always be.

I wish him nothing but the best in life. He is young and brave. I know he has the ability to create the life he wants. He is an ambitious young man, because he has so many plans in life. Great plans actually! If he keeps up with his dreams in life, he will be fine in the future.

Happy birthday, little brother, always know that big sister loves you so much. Please don't change, stay humble as you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment