Thursday, August 10, 2017

The problems of others

I feel awkward whenever people tell me all their problems and act like they are carrying all problems in the world. They don't know that I myself have problems as well. I just don't feel like sharing it with anyone, because it's just too personal. But I never ignore when a friend of mine is telling me her problem. I know that it helps if somebody listens. I like it when I make someone feel good about themselves after confessing to me.

You can surpass any obstacles in life if you are a strong person. My advice for those dealing with problems is to avoid thinking too much about it. Some things are not as big as you think. Just be happy with whatever you got. Don't hinder yourself to become happy. Everybody in this world has some problems, the only difference is that some people drown from little problems while others can carry huge problems with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment