Tuesday, August 29, 2017

A well spent day

I spent my entire day roaming around the city of Tacloban. I was with my girlfriends, one of them has a boyfriend with a car. So, we didn't really have a problem going to places. My friend's boyfriend is a kind and nice guy, he even took us to eat buko somewhere nearby the MacArthur Leyte Landing Site. There was plenty of buko in that place. Each of the buko cost 20 Pesos, not bad for a price.

We also went to eat snacks at a place they called Magsaysay. Everybody goes there, the place is too windy. It was so good to stay in the car and listen to music. I'm grateful for what we all had yesterday. Thanks to my friend's boyfriend for giving us a lift yesterday. I didn't feel bored, because I got to do something rather than just staying at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment