Saturday, August 5, 2017

Spider-Man Homecoming

I saw the Spider-Man Homecoming on its first day in the cinema. It's already a while ago and I just forgot to write about the movie, but here it comes now:

I am a Spider-Man fan and I love Marvel heroes. But I must say I did not like the Spider-Man Homecoming. It was a disappointment. Sure, the movie has some laughters and funny scenes. But the movie seemed to me very childish. It shouldn't be like that. The main actor, Tom Holland, is indeed really young. The best character in the movie is his aunt May played by Maria Tomei, as she is hot and stole the show.

There must be another Spider-Man movie coming up within the next two years. Tom Holland for sure will aged a year by then. I hope he will look a bit mature by then. I'm not saying I would not watch the part 2 of the movie. It's just that I am hoping for more actions, and maturity in the movie. We will see by then.



No comments:

Post a Comment