Friday, August 4, 2017

Home

It feels good to be back home. I wasn't able to come home for almost two weeks. Finally I'm back and I'll be staying here for four days in Eastern Samar. I'm not in a hurry to go back to the City as I don't have school until Wednesday morning. I'm glad that I can relax a bit from the school stress.

There is the school acquaintance party on Monday, but I made up my mind already and I will not be going to the party. It won't affect my grades if I don't attend since this party is optional. The reason why I'm not going to the party is because my close friends in the class aren't going anyway. I'd rather stay home than be around other people that I'm not so close with. That's why I have some time with my family here in Samar. I do not need to go back to the City tomorrow or on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment