Friday, October 23, 2015

Motorcycles

I like good looking guys driving their motorcycles, specially a Harley Davidson (that's the bike name, not the guy name ☺). Even girls who could drive any kinds of big bikes look so awesome and cool while riding a motorcycle. It's not new to me: everytime I see a guy or a girl driving their big bikes makes me want to drive a motorcycle too. That is really funny because in real life I can't even ride well on a normal bike. Practicing to ride a bike on the highway with cars nearby scares the hell out of me.

I started liking motorcycles when I met my ex-bf about two years ago. He had a Harley Davidson and a Yamaha. The first time I ride on the harley was really fun and so damn cool. I even got to watch the bikes show that my ex had joined last year. He is member of a bikers group, all with their Harleys. Until now I'm still a fan of big bikes, even though we already broke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment