Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I miss my best friend

Just now, I miss my friend Misha! It's been a while since the last time I've seen her. I am pretty sure she's enjoying her stay with her family. Well, who doesn't want to be with family! I'm happy for her and I feel sad at the same time because there is possibility that she might decide to live there for good. Thinking of her leaving me and Jessa makes me sad. We were a good team, always together, even though sometimes she left for couple days to visit her family. I understand her because if my family would be nearby, I would do the same. But I just cannot get used to the idea that she might leave us for good soon. I will definitely miss her once she leaves us forever, because even now while writing this blog I keep on taking about her. I really miss her! I just hope she's ok and enjoys life. All I want is the best for her and for her entire family!

No comments:

Post a Comment