Saturday, October 10, 2015

Cleaning

Time checked! It's 2:05 am here already. I couldn't sleep, and instead of doing nothing I finally decided to wash all my dirty clothes. My back is aching right now but I'm happy I have no dirty clothes anymore. Everything is clean. All I have to do now is just to wait until my clothes are dry and I can finally wear them. It's funny because my friend asked me what I did eat ealier so that I am so full of energy right now when cleaning our place. Well My answer is?.. I had a apple and junk foods earlier. This makes me energetic. Just kidding! Honestly I hate staying at a dirty place. That's why I clean our place whenever I can. My friends don't clean our place, they always wait until I do it. I don't complain cleaning our apartment because I live here too and I like living in a clean place.

No comments:

Post a Comment