Thursday, October 15, 2015

Scary world

It's a dangerous life! Some people have gone crazy and mad! So, why I am saying this? It's because I found out that one of my friends got robbed by a taxi driver on her way home from the shopping mall. The handover taxi driver, or I should say, the guy pretending to be a taxi driver, threatened her with a knife, scared her, even gave her a kind of KO drops so that she fell asleep, took her stuff and finally dropped her off in the middle of nowhere in Manila while she was still dazed. Good thing is that he didn't get her phone because it was in her pocket. The things she lost don't matter at all, what matters is she is ok and alive.

Life just is getting scarier! From now on, I will never take a taxi alone when I am in Manila. Take note, all foreigners and filipinas, be careful and absolutely vigilant when it comes to riding in taxis. You have to protect yourself against these evils. Never forget that there are some humans on earth that would do anything just to get what they want and even are willing to harm anybody just for that. I though the Philippines are a peaceful country. People like them don't deserved to be here at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment