Friday, October 9, 2015

ATM card

I am really sleepy but I can't let myself fall asleep. I need to stay awake at least until 6 am so I can sleep until afternoon. That's because I have to go to Manila later to get my ATM at my cousin's place. I can go to Manila anytime but  my cousin is working in SM Mall and for sure she wont be out until 7pm or so. I hate waiting that's why I decided I go just in time when she's about to go out from work.

Why does my cousin have my ATM card? That's a bit complex to explain. I wish I could keep my card without  touching the money that I've deposited there. But I cannot trust myself! When I have my ATM card, I can't stop myself from withdrawing and spending it for things that aren't useful at all. That's why I let my cousin keep my card for me so that whenever I have money I would just deposit it to my card and not be able to touch it. Well, my advice for you if you have an ATM card with money and you are a spender who cannot stop yourself on spending your money, you gotta have to let one of your family hold you card. But don't tell them the password so they couldn't touch it!

And why do I need my ATM card now? I've used all my money for my trip to my province. So the account is nearly empty and the bank is about to close the account. Since I have lost my job, I haven't put money in the account since a while, and I need to fix this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment