Thursday, October 8, 2015

Groto Church

Yesterday afternoon, before I headed back home, I asked my friend to go with me to Subic Hills. There is a small church in Groto. The legends tell that everything you wish here will come true. It's been twice since I've been to Groto, and the first time I wished to see my mom again. And that happened recently: I found my mom again. That's why I believe in those legends about this church. I love going there whenever I can because the place is very peaceful and you can just pray alone without being disturbed. There's not a lot of people on a regular day, and I like this. I am not a strict sunday-church-follower, I sometimes go to church even if it's not sunday. As long as I can pray, it's ok with me going to church any days.

If ever you are curious about the church why not check it out? It s just easy to find in subic hills and the church name is Groto. You would like it there, it's on the top of a mountain where you have a great view of the surroundings. Next time I'll go there, I'll try to take pictures of the view near the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment