Monday, October 5, 2015

Subic again


I'm going to have a good day today because it's not raining anymore. Yesterday it was raining so hard. Well, I'm here in Subic with my friend Jessa but we will be heading back home later hoping it won't rain later. Jessa's family lives in Subic. I love it here in their home because people are all very nice, have a good sense of humor, and the kids are very fun to play with. The kids aren't shy to me anymore; they even play with me unlike before when they were still too shy when I was nearby. Now they wanted me to play with them. I have more reasons now to come to here with Jessa. Her family are all very friendly, and they are nice to me. In fact I am a godmother to one of Jessas nieces. It feels good to be here because I feel like I am part of their family.

That's why I like to come to here. Whenever Jessa asked me to come with her, I go with her. Jessa's mom is really nice to me and she treats me like her own daughter and in return I treat her back like my own mother. The first time I met them, it wasn't easy for me, because similar as the kids, I was also very shy back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment