Thursday, October 8, 2015

Samsung vs iPhone

The iPhone is for rich people only! Why am I saying this? It's because an iPhone is really expensive at first, and then you have to pay most of the better apps. The only thing I like about the iPhone is the camera which is really good for selfies and video chat. When I had no iPhone I really wanted an iPhone because I thought it is way better than any other brand. But I was wrong. Now I have an iPhone but I'm not very happy with this phone because I couldn't download some apps that I liked because I have to pay for it. Most of the best apps aren't free at all. Maybe I had too high expectations, but I feel a bit disappointed from the iPhone.

Before the iPhone, I had a Samsung Galaxy phone, which is a different system called "Android". In Android, most interesting apps are free to download. The camera was good too but not as good as the iPhone camera, but in general the Samsung phone was great. I was attempted to get a Samsung 6 Edge but I was so curious about the iPhone, so instead of Samsung I choose the iPhone 6. I didn't know at the end I would be disappointed. Next time when I can choose a better cell phone, I would choose Samsung. 

No comments:

Post a Comment