Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gossipers

People these days have so much to talk about, gossiping without realizing they're already in trouble. If we have nothing good to say about others, why don't we just shut up and mind our own business? I really don't like it when I am hearing from my neighbor some inappropriate story about someone I know. In particular, if it's not true I feel like shutting them up. I've heard so much gossip and have experience with people who spread gossip when I was living in my province and it wasn't good. It hurts specially when it isn't true at all. One of my biggest problems about living in province is the presence gossipers. That's why everytime I visit my hometown I never stay longer. I hate gossipers as much as I hate when they are trying to talk about me. Everytime I heard them talking about me I pretend to walk by them and they'd shut up. I say nothing but doesn't mean it's ok with me because it will never be ok with me. Well I guess gossipers is just everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment