Friday, October 9, 2015

Laundry

I have no clothes to wear anymore. Most of my clothes are dirty and I have to wash them. I swear tomorrow when I wake up, I'll wash it all. I hope it won't rain tomorrow so I can dry it all.

I'm lazy: I just don't like to wash clothes when the weather is not really good. I need to wash clothes by hand since I don't have a machine. Once done, make sure the sun comes up and shines to the area where you are going to hang your clothes so that they won't smells bad. Well I am not worried about clothes to wear, when they are all dirty, then I just wash those that I want to wear next, until I am able to wash and dry off the rest of the laundry. I've been in that situation many times, sometimes because I was too lazy to wash my dirty clothes. When I realized that I have no clothes to wear I'll just pick one of my favorite clothes to wear and wash it  and then place it in front of a fan. Problem is solved! And if it smells from the fan, I just put perfume on it. That's it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment