Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bad experience

When I was a teenager, I was a tomboy: I acted like a boy and even dressed like a boy. But that changed when I saw our neighbor with her daughters from her foreigner husband. They were so adorable. I was like "wow, maybe one day I can have a family like hers too". So that's when I started to change and felt like I was really a girl. So it stayed in my mind, that's why I was more attracted to foreigners because I wanted a foreign husband with similar cute children when I am ready for it.

But I never expected this to be ruined. I was young and stupid when I met my first boyfriend. I fell in love with him easily. I thought he is a nice guy but I was wrong because he was only nice to me at the beginning. He suddenly changed after a while. He didn't care anymore about our relationship and he started cheating. Everytime I found out that he cheated he always denied it. We were together for almost 6 months, but before my birthday I broke up with him. It wasn't really easy for me to break up with him because he was my first love, he was my first of everything. But  honestly, after a couple of months, I moved on. I realized I was being a fool and been fooled by a demon. I learned my lesson from it. Now I am careful! I dont even want to be in a relationship with somebody I am not so sure of.

No comments:

Post a Comment