Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Cellphones and crushes

My first cell phone was a Nokia 1100. My cousin gave it to me. I remember when I received that cell phone I was really happy because it gave me the opportunity to text to my crush at that time. But I used it only a couple of months, then somebody stole it from me. Years passed before I got a new one again. This time, it was my mom who bought me the cell phone, again a Nokia but I've forgotten what model it was. Happy again to text to my new crush, and then it was again stolen. Life repeats!

The third phone I got for myself was when I worked as a maid and I bought it myself. It was a Cherry Mobile phone and did cost only 800 Peso. My 4th cell phone was a LG brand. It was my ex boyfriend who bought it for me. That was 3 years ago. The 5th cell phone I've got was way better than all those olds phones I had first. It was a Samsung Galaxy Mega and it cost me almost 15K. When I bought the Samsung, I gave the LG phone to my cousin. Last but not the least is the iPhone 6. This is my current phone. It was just a gift from a friend. An iPhone is super expensive, and I wouldn't buy this phone myself. But I'm glad to have this phone, and at least I wasn't the one who spent so much money just have an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment