Sunday, October 4, 2015

Weather problem!

I don't like it when it's raining. It bores the hell out of me! I can't do anything. Even my laundry! I haven't done it yet. I planned to wash my dirty clothes earlier today but it keeps on raining so I didn't touch my clothes. It rains and then it stops only short and then it rains again. Everytime I plan to wash my laundry I always make sure it's a sunny day so I can have my clothes dry without the scents disappearing. If you are living in the province you don't have to worry about drying your laundry: it's pretty easy to dry clothes by hanging it on a cord or string. It doesn't take so long to to dry clothes, in particular when the weather is hot  and a bit windy, because then the air dries the clothes within minutes. But if you are only renting a bed spacer apartment, it can be difficult to dry your clothes in the rainy season. In this case, it would be good if you have a washing machine with a dryer, because then it is so much easier. Well' it just a suggestion! I am lucky I don't need those since I have space for drying my clothes. All I need now is to wash when the weather is good again. Rain, go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment