Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Trying to draw

If you want something to happen, work for it! Just like me, I was trying to draw Cara Delevingne, but as you can see on my drawing, I failed to draw her. Lol, don't laugh, I know it is not perfect ...

I was trying hard but still I cannot draw her perfectly. I don't know why I can't succeed with her face shape. It's always takes long for me to at least copy almost the angle of the face that I am trying to draw. I am not saying that I'm giving up drawing because it won't gonna happen, the only thing that disappoints me is that I am seriously focussed on making the drawing perfect but still won't get the result that I wanted. But as what other people say: Practice makes perfection. That's what I have to do. As you can see the drawing is unfinished and I might have to stay at least a couple of hours awake to finish the drawing and see if I could get a little resemblance of Cara's face. I almost copied the eyes though. I hope I could draw her perfectly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment