Monday, October 19, 2015

First jet ski ride

The first time I ride on a jet ski was last year with my friends. I can say it was really fun! I was able to drive it around even though it was my first time to ride jet ski. I wasn't scared; in fact I was so desperate to try it. My friends couldn't drive because they were so scared to even try to drive so I was the one that volunteered since they wanted to check around the island.

It was really fun but tiring because I was the only one that holds the handlebar for an hour. It wasn't really scary to try if you are courageous and can face and try any kinds of activities just like I do. It was fun but it charged us a penny. It was 3600 peso per hour. But once you enjoyed  riding jet ski the money that you spent does not matter at all. I and my friends have now been doing jet ski for like 5 times last year. It's been  a while since the last time I ride on a jet ski. All I can say: jet skiing is really fun and you should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment