Friday, October 2, 2015

Birthday thoughts

September 28: Geez ... Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm not even excited about it, knowing I'm another year older again. Honestly, I don't even have birthday feelings: I'm not excited, maybe because I'm alone and I can't do anything at home. I'm sure I'm not the only one having birthday tomorrow, but for me, it's kind of sad because my friends are not here tomorrow.

I didn't expect things could end up like this. There is still one good thing for me: I did meet my mom before my birthday even though she just can't come to my place since she's working. I wish I have my brothers with me but I know it's impossible. Well, who knows, next year I might get the opportunity to celebrate with them on my special day. If I am really alone tomorrow, I'll just eat my cake and watch movies on youtube. I am expecting a little gift from someone, a ferroro rocher, and I hope it arrives exactly on that day. If not, I am happy I have a cake on my birthday. That's enough for me. I don't expect for anything else ...

Thank you to the kind person who sent me the ferrero rocher! And if you greet me on my birthday, thanks too. I appreciated it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment