Saturday, September 26, 2015

Family

It feels good to hear your brothers screaming with happiness. It happens today when I called them and told them I've met our mom already. They were so happy and they wished they could meet mom in real also, and not just by phone call. I told them that one day, when time is right, we can all gather together. I explained to my other brother Nicko that mother is working as a maid.

We are a broken family as my mom and my father separated. Just yesterday, my brother had asked me whether I think mom is ok. Now I could confirm, yes she's ok. My brother wanted to help mom even a little. He told me even though our mom left us years ago for someone else, he wants us all to help our mom. His reason is that if it's not because of mom we all wouldn't be here in this world. Hence, as her children, we are inclined to help her and to help each other. I told him not to worry! As the eldest I know my obligation. We will help mom and support her with her current plan. My brothers are very caring and they have accepted mom without thinking about the mistakes she had done before. I know no one to blames about the past since my dad made mistakes too. We have to start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment