Saturday, September 12, 2015

Gamer suggestion

Are you a gamer? If so I have a game suggestion for you: Play War of Heroes! Check it out you might like it. I think it is a great game. I have been playing it since last week until now and I don't think I will stop playing this game anytime soon. It is really interesting to play and the good thing about it is that you can play it anywhere on your cellphone or computer as long as you have internet. I think that once you try it you won't want to leave the game.

What attracted me to the game were the characters. All the characters are really cute and strong. Also, there are many quest that make it really interesting to play. Weapons are really great and once you get into higher level you'll become stronger. But don't expect that you'll never gonna lose because losing is just part of the game. Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment