Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Party in Makati

My friends invited me to come with them to Makati last week and so I did. It was my first time to party in Makati. I didn't expected it to be like this: it was difficult but fun.

The first hotel we stayed was at City Garden Makati. Our one night that we stayed there was great: we had soft beds, bath with jacuzzi and all. We were supposed to stay there for the whole week but my friend's boyfriend cancelled the booking for some reason, so by morning we had to move to another hotel. At the end, if I am not mistaken, we have been in four hotels.

That's the only thing I hated about our vacation: always moving to a different hotel. But I must say there are a lot of party places in Makati including Imperial, Time, H&J, ClubHaze, etc. Makati is a good place to party but expensive. Luckily, I didn't have to pay for everything. Thank you to my girl friends for bringing me there. It was all great and we are like sisters always and we have each other back.

No comments:

Post a Comment