Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Elementary school

When I was in elementary school I always had hard time. I had always only average grades in my MAPEH (music/arts/physical education/health) subject and even once failed. The main reason why I had low grades in that subject was that I was too shy to speak in front of the class. I never participated in dancing classes and exercise lessons. My body was like a statue because I was too shy. Besides I didn't know how to dance. I tried to practice with my classmates once but I couldn't follow the steps and I felt embarassed. I had no confidence in myself back then. Sometimes I skipped my classes just to avoid my MAPEH subject. I know it was crazy that I did skip classes because of one subject. I felt being bullied by my classmates, and sometimes I felt like I want to stop going to school at all. But I didn't stop school.

No comments:

Post a Comment