Sunday, September 13, 2015

Eat Bulaga!

Do you know AlDub? AlDub is the contraction of the names of Aldren Richards and Yaya Dub, and they are the leading couple of the Eat Bulaga show. Aldren Richards is his real name, but Yaya Dub is a mock name because Yaya is a Dubsmash queen played by actress Maine Mendoza. Dubsmash is a service on the internet to make videos with other people's funny voice, and Yaya uses this during the show a lot. The show is a huge success in the Philippines, but I do not really know why.

I myself like the show a lot. Here are my reasons: AlDub is a cute couple that have a remote relationship, that means, they have never met in person yet. It is exciting to imagine what would happen next and when they would finally meet. The show is a comedy, and I always laugh a lot when watching the show. Alden is very charming, and Yaya is an everyday women just like myself. I can feel with them what they go through in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment