Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cooking

So I've cooked Pork Kaldereta earlier for lunch. I was really sleepy that time when I was cooking. I guess that's the reason why I didn't appreciate the taste of the food when was eating, even though I was really hungry. Later when I ate it for my dinner, it tasted good. I am happy with the result even though the ingredients were not complete.

Next time I'll make sure all ingredients are perfect. My advice to those who don't know how to cook: if you are not sure where to start and how to do it exactly, go to youtube! That's what I did earlier. It's really easy, all you need to do is to follow how it is in the video and you have to make sure how to put together the exact ingredients for the food. I am looking forward to cook chicken curry next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment