Friday, September 25, 2015

Birthday Gift Part 2

God never failed to make my wish come true! I had wished to see my mom on my bday. And yes it happened yesterday I saw her even it's not my birthday yet. Seeing my mother is everything to me! I was so happy yesterday that I had finally met her again after I've waited for so long. I had tears in my eyes yesterday the first time I saw my mother. She was a bit skinny; I guess it was because of too much work. I had always thought of my mom as a hard working mother. It was really great that I've seen her and she's ok. I have nothing to worry about her now, we can also talk whenever we want and see each other in real once in a while. I want to have quality time with my mom to talk about what she had been doing back in the province she went. She didn't tell me much yet, but I will try to call her whenever she's free to ask her things. Right now everything is so perfect, I know where she is and we can see each other and talk with each other. I am so happy that she's just out there and she's ok, and my wish is granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment