Thursday, September 17, 2015

Election

The Philippines presidential election is very soon. Without surprise, all these Politicians act like a real politician only at times when an election is coming. Between elections, you cannot find them and you feel like they are doing nothing. Isn't it crazy and shameful that they act so late while too many people are suffering from many crisis, sometimes from crises that were even caused by those politicians. If I were a politician, I would have kept my election promises and I would have done so much for my country and for my people. But I guess all politicians are way to greedy. They only do their parts when they are campaigning but when election is done every promises they made is forgotten while they are sitting in their throne and do nothing.

I know there are some good politicians too, and I want to say to those who take their political job serious: "I hope you won't change so that people will keep you in office". But for all the bad politician, I will not bemoan if they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment