Thursday, September 24, 2015

Birthday gift

If I were to choose what birthday gift to have I would choose to have my mom with me on my birthday...

I really do miss my mom. It's been so long that I haven't seen her. I experienced many birthdays without her, and my next birthday is coming this 29th. Well, it would be great if she could see me even if it's not my birthday. I have many plans what we could do together: I would take her out for a date with me, eat, buy her something I afford to give to her, go home to the province together to visit my brothers, etc. I have a lot of things in mind to do if I see her again. I have many dreams what to do when she is here. I really do miss her and I am worried because I don't know where she's at and I don't know if she's ok. We did not have contact for long time. I am really a daughter longing for a mother presence. We'll it's not too late to hope I still have a week to wait for her to come if not I hope she could still remember that it's her daughter birthday ...

Ohhh ... I just heard my mom is in Manila ... I need to go to Manila ... I will find her! If I find her, that will be my best birthday gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment