Saturday, September 19, 2015

My future

Sometimes I dream about my future. What will happen to me? Where do I want to be in the future? What do I like to do in the future? Maybe not everything will come true, but here are my thoughts about my future:

In the next 10 years I want to become successful in life. I love art and I think I have a talent in painting and drawing, hence I want to become a professional artist and expand my knowledge in drawing. Maybe one day I even can make money for living from my drawings. Maybe I build a tattoo shop with my drawing skills, or maybe I paint and have my very own gallery. Nothing is impossible if you are dedicated to what you are doing. Life changes, and all you have to do is to be creative and passionate about what you are doing, and with art, little by little, my art will improve over time. I do believe that talent is one of the keys to success. Well for me, I'd love to become successful so that I can help other people in needs. I imagine that with success, life will be easier, I don't need to worry anymore about the daily survival, no stress, just happiness. That's where I want to be in 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment