Monday, September 21, 2015

Jeans

Some people from my facebook page have been asking me through messages why I always wear jeans all of the time. The reason why I always wear jeans in most photos or whenever I'm going out with friends is because I don't have skirts or shorts to wear. I don't have them simply because I don't even want to try to buy those kind of clothes. I am not comfortable to wear that kind of outfit, and I don't want to waste my money on clothes unless I am perfectly comfortable with the clothes.

I love jeans because you can always wear them everywhere anytime. Jeans are universal clothes. Everytime I plan to shop whenever I have extra money I always go for jeans. Unlike skirts or shorts, buying jeans is a safe bet for me. It could never be a waste of money. Maybe if I have skirts, I could wear them at home but not in public outside. That is my fashion style. Just be wise when buying items: make sure it's useful to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment