Thursday, September 24, 2015

Subic

It was really a tiring day for me when I went to Subic and same day I headed back home. I wasn't expecting that the christening party would bore me. After church we went to a resort in Olongapo for the christening venue. Everybody went for swimming, for food and for singing since there was a karaoke. It was certainly fun for those who enjoyed those kind of activities, but I myself was too tired. I was so sleepy. Well I'm not really into it: I hate swimming and I cannot sing! I told to my friends I don't want to go but my friend persuaded me to come with them. So I did, even though Subic is kind of boring for me. I would be enjoying if I'd go to Subic for jet skiing. This is more fun than just swimming in the pool. I love jet ski and I feel so cool driving it, I can't drive a motor bike that's why I like jet skiing since it's easier. I did it in Boracay once and in Subic for a couple of times. Its kinda expensive though that's why I  haven't driving one for nine months now. Another thing I liked in Subic is that it's not really polluted unlike Manila. Subic is already a province that's why the air is fresh ... Well, that's all I can say about Subic.

No comments:

Post a Comment