Saturday, September 26, 2015

Scared by ghosts

Today, it is raining here at my place and the power sunddenly went off while I was writing blogs. Too bad for me and it's also too hot even it's raining. Now I'm trying to write blogs on my phone and I will have to copy&paste it later. Oh now the power is back! But the wifi is not working yet! I will have to wait for a few minutes and for sure it will work!

The good thing is: everytime we have a brownout in my place the power is back in just half an hour. Well sometimes it takes longer like couple of hours but most of the time it comes back in just a short while. I really don't like being alone during a brownout at night. It scares me because of the ghosts. I know there are people who don't believe in ghosts and who laugh at all that. But I hate being left alone in a dark place because I'm a coward person sometimes when I am alone. I avoid to watch scary movies too because that's another thing that makes be fearing of dark and it doesn't go away from my mind. I know sometimes I'm the only one scaring myself.

Here in my apartment I started getting scared when one of my friends told me she saw here something and she felt it was a ghost. I wasn't scared before that even when I was alone, but now that she said that, I can't be alone anymore. That's why whenever my friends leave I always ask for one of my friend's daughter to stay with me since we live in the same compound. Huhuhu, ghost exist, believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment