Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Guess what? I went out last night with my friends to our hang out place and I've always seen this dude every time I am there. He is a DJ, sometimes I say hi to him just to be friendly but in fact we are not good friends. It seems he wasn't contended with my occasional “Hi”, maybe he expected anything else. Sometimes he is in conversation with his friends or coworkers, then I prefer to skip the greeting in order not to interrupt him, sometimes I focus on talking to my own friends instead of him. When he is busy, it is anyway not easy to talk to him as we are not at the same wave length and don't really have much to say to each other. I don't want to feel like a loser when I don't understand what he is talking to others.

Anyway, most of the time, we don't talk much and we don't greet each other every time. The bad thing is that he took that seriously and started posting inappropriate status messages in facebook saying that I was snobbish. He also said many other bad words that I don't want to repeat here, and nothing of what he wrote on facebook about me is true. I feel bad and sad at the same time because I didn't expect him to be that way, it is like he is a loser who tries to pull me down like I was really a bad person.

Honestly I do hate rejection that's why I don't talk easily to everybody at the first place, unless the other person is really well known to me and it is easy to have a good conversation with them. I am friendly to those who ain't plastic. The reason why I don't easily greet people in public is because I been in a situation before which I greeted someone I know but then she ignored me in front of everyone and I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't look at people eyes while living the place. I wasn't going to take it seriously but then many people looking at me and saw being ignored. I've learned my lesson way back then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment