Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Godchildren

Geez, I haven't sleep yet! I will be like a dead goat later while on the road! Yeah, on the road! Because I and my friends are going to Subic to attend the Christening of one of my friend's sister.

I have a bunch of godchildren, to be precise: I am nine times godmom. Sometimes it makes me worried because Christmas is very soon and being a godmom is a big responsibility, in particular at Christmas time. You know why, hahaha! But they live far from where I live: eight of my godchildren live in my province. When asked to become godmom, I can't say no because it is considered bad style if I say no. Hence I always accept whenever somebody make me as a godmother to their child. Well it is not such a big deal having a bunch of godchildren, it just sometimes makes me sad when I'm not able to give them many gifts. But they do understand that I am away. Still I always love to hear from them, and sometimes, when I go home to province, I can see them and even give them a little gift even if it's late.They smile and thank me, and it is the best thing for me that I feel I make them happy. I guess I'm blessed having them all and I'm looking forward to have more. Well, three more, then it is a dozen, and then I guess nobody would mind if I say no, since 12 is enough! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment