Monday, September 21, 2015

Self control when window shopping

One of my friends asked me earlier to come with her to SM Mall as she was getting something for her niece so I did go with her. While we were walking around and passed by a shoe store, some pretty shoes caught my eyes. I tried them on. I'd really like to have them but I couldn't, for financial reasons. I was disappointed but at the same a bit happy because I got to try them how they look on me.

Similar situations happened to me many times. One time I was with my cousins Bryan and Venus. We went to MAO (Mall of Asia) for a window shopping when I suddenly saw a tank top in a boutique. I'd really like to get that yet I didn't have enough money with me. My cousins noticed that I was so excited about that tank top. Next time I went out with my cousins they teased me all the time by telling me to stop looking in any store when I don't have money. It was kind of funny with them. Well it's not new to me when I don't have enough money and see items that catch my eyes. I get too excited and can be disappointed at the same time but I always make sure I get over it in just a days. If you cannot handle such situations, you better not to go to the mall even when your friends ask you to accompany them!

No comments:

Post a Comment