Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Shisha

Do you know what a shisha is?

Shisha is a syrupy tobacco mix with molasses and vegetable, glycerol as moisturizer and specific flavors added to it. It smells good unlike a cigarette. I don't smoke but the first time I tried shisha I liked it: it wasn't stinky; in fact it smelled like juice and it came in different flavors of fruits. The only thing you have to be careful about is when it is your first time smoking shisha it could make you high. If you smoke it all the way it could make you loose your energy. It happened to me before and I end up sleeping on the couch. But the best time to smoke shisha is when you are partying with friends and it can relax you from boredom.

By the way, this nice picture of a shisha was created by Barun khanal licenced under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0 license. Thanks for this nice picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment