Saturday, September 12, 2015

Thoughts

I'm not scared of dying! I do accept the fact that I am halfway there but what scares me is that I don't want to leave my family. All I ever wanted is to grow old along with my brothers. But what can we do when life gets shitty and it feels like life is taken away from you? It is so sad that one day or sooner you're going to leave your loved family. Who knows: this could be this year, next year, any year. We don't know what the future brings.

I just wished I could  go back to my family, back to my life that I had before as a child. No worries about anything. But it is too late as I am grown up and moved out already to support myself. Sometimes life is a bitch and you have to face it, but if life hits me too hard, I sometimes wish I don't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment