Monday, October 19, 2015

Drawing hair

I've been sketching for a couple weeks now but I still can't figure out how to draw realistic hair. It's just so difficult for me to do. I dont know if it's my pencils that is not good or my hands are the problem. But I would say my drawings are improving now. Unlike the first time, when I was starting to draw, the result was awful. But now I'm finally able to get almost the result of the drawing that I try to draw.

I love art and I love to draw but when things get too difficult, I also hat it. What always gives me a hard time is the hair, the nose and the face shape. That is really difficult. Even shadings are not easy to do. That's why next time I draw I'm goig to use soft pencils for shading so it easy for me to always erase and correct the wrong angles of the face. Well, I think a soft sharpened pencil is the easiest pencil to use  and draw for a realistic hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment