Sunday, October 4, 2015

Birthday Gift Part 3

2 days ago I woke up with a gift near my bed. I wasn't expecting that I woud receive a gift from a good friend of mine on that day. I wasn't the one who took the gift from the delivery guy though. I was sleeping peacefully and I didn't even hear the delivery guy knocking at our door. My friend picked it up. And it was good for my sleep that I didn't know about it.

If I only knew I'm going to get a gift on that day I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have slept at all. It's hard for me to sleep when I am expecting something in that very day, I get too excited and it causes me sleepless nights.

When I was younger I never experienced receiving gifts that's why now that I'm older, everytime I recieived something from someone I'm so thankful, It doesn't matter to me how big or small is the gift as long as it cames from the bottom of the heart. It always makes me happy. To recieive gift from somebody is truly wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment