Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happiness

No words can describe how much happy I am and thankful at the same time that I was able to visit my province and be with my families and friends. I am so thankful that I've seen my father and brother again after the previous visit I made 5 months ago, and to be able to hangout with my brothers, cousins and friends. It was really great to be around with everyone during my visit. We shared a lot of fun and laughter even though I was there only for a short while, only couple days of joy. I got to take photos with my brothers. I keep those photos in my phone gallery.

I'll tell you why I am happy that my brothers let me take pictures of them: Normally, they never wanted anyone, even me, to take photos of them because they were too shy to be in front of camera. That may sound weird but that's why it was hard for me to get souvenir photos of them to bring back with me. Now I have each of my brothers photos. I do look at those when I feel like miss them. Everything is just so perfect right now that I have my mom, my dad and my brothers even though they're far away from me. I'm still grateful to be able to see them once in awhile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment