Friday, November 13, 2015

Shut up!

Sometimes some people can be so annoying! My own uncle is an example: he pisses the hell out of me when he told me inappropriate words that I didn't even want to hear ... I don't want to be unrespectful to him because he was my father's brother but he called me on the phone just to accuse me wrongly and judge my style of living. For what? This is my life and not his life! And at least he should get the facts right, but it seems he is too narrowminded for that.

I don't even considered him as my uncle nor my dad's brother because he didn't even care about my father ever. Not even after the typhoon yolanda hit us! He didn't call, he didn't care whether we are ok or not. We almost died and needed shelters but there were no uncle or sister to help us. Therefore, as I've said, he doesn't needs to act like he feeds us or that he has the right to judge me all the way without really knowing what exactly I do. He never acted like a family member to me or to my brothers, so why bother me now after ignoring us for like forever ... Grrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment