Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Passport

I took a week vacation for an important matter: to gather all the documents needed for my passport. But I failed to get some documents in my father's hometown. From the passport viewpoint, it was a waste of money to go there, but from a personal viewpoint, of course it was worth it because I got to see my family. The saying is true "money can't buy us happiness", but to have enough money to travel to my family still made me happy. It could be considered useless that I didn't get the things I wanted to get there but worthy that I was there with my loved ones.

In my father's town, I tried to get my voter's certificate. It just sucks that they didn't have a printer in their office. I do wonder how they handle all voters if they don't own one. Well, shit happens, and I left then disappointed. I didn't get the documents I needed in my father hometown, but at least I did get the most important passport requirement documents in my grandparents' hometown. I hope I am ok now for getting a passport ...

No comments:

Post a Comment