Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Province and voting

I said in one of my previous posts that it was ok even though, in my father's hometown, I didn't get the requirements needed for my passport, including my voters certification. But I cannot stop thinking why they could not have owned a printer in the commission on election office. The election is coming soon, in 2016. Seriously, it's just shameful to the mayor of Hernani. He should be eliminated in this coming election if he cannot organize even the most basic things. From what I heard, he is just useless, selfish and corrupt. Unfortunately, corruption is a big problem here in the Philippines.

There was so much money collected for Yolanda victims. Do you think that money reached the victims? I doubt it. Lots of money disappears in dark pockets of politicians. That major could at least donate a printer to the comelec office so that the people can get easily what they need from the comelec office. Sigh! Too many people disliked and keep disliking him because nothing is well organized in the town. I just hope he doesn't get enough votes on this coming elections so that he gets kicked from his throne and makes space for a better candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment