Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Crazy world, crazy people

Sometimes it's better to be alone than to be around with  fake people. That's why I've always been careful when choosing who I be friends with and that the reasons I don't have a lot of friends. I am a picky person when it comes to choosing friends. The reason why I don't trust people easily is that 3 years ago I've met a girl who I thought was a real friend but to realized she only used me. There were things that happened back then that caused me not to trust people easily now. I cannot tell the worl why because it was way too personal. But,I'm just saying: be careful who you choose as a friend, who you hangout with and talk with. Some people are good in hiding their true colors, you will not really know what they are up to until you have known them long enough and sometimes enough for them to turn into a sneak.  We must know that we are living in this crazy world where best friends become enemies, strangers become best friends, sometimes cousins become lovers and so are these backstabbers that you once called your "best friends turned into.

No comments:

Post a Comment