Friday, December 18, 2015

Troy

I watched the movie Troy earlier and "Wow" the movie was great. It is an older movie, it was filmed 11 years ago but I just founded it. I love adventure movies that's why the movie Troy was really a perfect one for me. If you haven't watched it you gotta have to check it out. The movie screening was 3 hours or so, pretty long, but you're going to be contented with it for sure. I started idolizing Brad Pitt since I watched the movie Mr & Mrs Smith, and now I like him more because of that movie Troy. I also like Orlando Bloom and Eric Bana: they are really great actors and they fit to the movie Troy. But I felt bad because Prince Hector and Achilles died at the end of the movie where the only prince that survived was Paris. I just wished Achilles and Prince Hector did not die. How sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment